Learn everything you need to manage a team of Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence and ETL Developers on a project
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence for Managers prepares you for the many data warehousing projects that are underway or scheduled to begin in both federal and private organizations. It’s also an entryway into Big Data. If you’ve heard of data warehousing but never knew what it meant, this is the course for you. Have you always wanted to know what kind of eneterprise software is made by Oracle, SAP, Informatica, Tableau, SAS, and even Microsoft? The answer is Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence software, two categories of software that can even include one thing you probably have on your latptop
What are the requirements?
- Have experience with IT projects
- Download the open version of Pentaho, but do not install it yet
- Download Power BI and Power Query
- Download the community version of Informatica (you will need a PC to run Informatica)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Manage a Data Warehousing and project
- Manage an ETL team
- Present Data Warehousing topics to their clients
What is the target audience?
- This DW/BI course is for Project Managers who have no experience with DW/BI projects
- This DW/BI course is for Project Managers with no experience of ETL work
- This DW/BI course is for Project Managers who have previously managed IT projects
- This DW/BI course is not for Developers looking to learn ETL